Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Turquoise Metallic Gradient


Hello! Today I have some nails from a couple of weeks ago to show you. Nothing too complex, just a simple gradient with two colours.



I used Barry M – Pure Turquoise for the base then sponged on Revlon – Ocean Breeze to create a gradient. Simple but effective! I like how the gradient is quite subtle and the combination of textures. I will definitely try this again with other similar colours.

 



Thank you for reading! If you haven’t already please vote for me in Makeup Savvy’s Nail Challenge final. It finishes tomorrow so please don’t forget to vote! You can do here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I definitely need to practice my gradients, they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...