Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Copper'ize Me Layered Over Red!



Hello everyone! Today is another manicure that I did a couple of weeks ago because I am putting off showing you my now massacred nails. 

Sadly after a couple more broke, I couldn’t deal with them all being different lengths and cut them all down to the length of the shortest nail. They literally couldn’t be any shorter. I hate them so much but sometimes that’s the way it goes, they will grow back! 

 

All I did was start off with a base of Revlon’s Valentine then added a couple of coats of Essence Special Effect Topper in Copper’ise Me.

 





I absolutely love this combination! I love the way that the gold shimmer stands out against the red and how the blue glitter contrasts against the base colour. It also looks great matte but I didn’t show that here because my matte top coat has started drying with white bits on for no reason. Maybe it’s just getting old.

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty glitter polish!! I like the green pieces in there... Work well with the red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are short too, I want them all to grow together! I really love how you used the topper, it was the only one I didn't get and I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours will probably grow before mine do, mine grow so slowly and there is literally nothing left! I love this one too. I really want the Mr and Mrs Glitter one that I saw on your blog x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...