Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge – Day 7 Neon


I don’t actually own any true neon polishes so instead I did a watercolour manicure with a couple of very bright almost neon colours. This is the first time I have tried to do this and I am quite pleased with the results.



 

I started off with a base of Color Club – White then on a plastic food bag I mixed a drop of each colour polish with some nail polish thinner (I tried with acetone first but it didn’t turn out as well) then dapped it onto my nail with a little nail art brush. The colours I used were Barry M – Indigo, Barry M – Pure Turquoise, OPI – Who The Shrek Are You?, China Glaze – Papaya Punch, Rimmel - Sunshine and finally Maybelline – Hot Salsa.

 


 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...